Transatlantic Aviation Breakfast 2023
Join us for an exciting half-day conference where we will discuss future solutions in the civil aviation industry. Together with German and American experts, new tech founders, and government representatives we will exchange ideas, discuss new developments, and lay the groundwork for future cooperation.
Key questions to be answered:
- What are the most promising trends in aviation that German companies should be aware of?
- How does the future of a carbon-free aviation industry look like and what are the key technologies necessary?
- What are the main roadblocks to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 for the aviation industry?
- What policies are necessary to support the decarbonization of the aviation industry?
- What are the short- and long-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the aviation industry?
- How can the aviation industry better prepare for upcoming recessions?
- Gain insights about current technological topics & possible future scenarios of the aviation industry.
- Find out the lasting effects of pandemic & lessons learned for an improved crisis response.
- Learn about the International supply chain issues & its political effects on national protectionism, a geopolitical lense on manufacturing industries
- Discover the role of governmental policies, on both national and regional level.
This event will feature:
- Market insights into both sides of the Atlantic
- An expert panel discussion about latest trends and future outlook
- Pitches from innovative German companies
This is an extraordinary opportunity to connect with experts from the US and Germany and to learn about technologies and solutions in the fields of civil aviation.
More information and the option to register can be found here.