Delegation Trip to the PNAA Conference 3-6 February 2020
As in the previous years Niedersachsen Aviation organizes a business trip to the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance Conference 2020 in Seattle, WA (USA), where the world’s greatest Aviation Cluster as well as our partner network PNAA is located.
The PNAA Conference in Seattle is one of the biggest supplier conferences worldwide and offers various possibilities to connect with leading representatives of OEMs and suppliers and enhance existing contacts. The conference will take place from 3 to 6 February 2020.
The delegation trip addresses companies that want to gain an extensive overview of the North American market and further intend to build up or deepen their connections with companies in the USA. Companies from all over Germany as well as Europe can participate in the trip to the PNAA conference.Therefore, the event is ideal to also connect with the other participants.
As a part of the delegation, you benefit from special conditions at the PNAA Conference. Furthermore, there are a few additional events scheduled for the participants. Besides attending the international evening reception there will be the possibility to take part in a business breakfast. Being mentioned in the official conference catalogue and the delegation brochure as well as a joint stand will increase your visibility.
Sunday, 2 February 2020
• individual arrival
• informal dinner
Monday, 3 February 2020
• Boeing Factory Tour
• international evening reception
Tuesday, 4 February 2020
• exclusive business breakfast
• visiting the PNAA Conference
• PNAA evening reception “Awards & Scholarship Dinner”
Wednesday, 5 February 2020
• visiting the PNAA conference
Thursday, 6 February 2020
• visiting the PNAA conference
• prescheduled B2B-meetings
Friday, 7 February 2020
• individual appointments and departure
The organizational fee is EUR 1.250 + VAT (p.p.).
Registration fee for the PNAA Conference
- participation in the Conference / International Reception / B2B-Fair
- listing in the official conference catalogue
Additional services / program
- joint stand with the possibility to display information
- delegation brochure
- Business Breakfast
Optional services (fee required)
- Boeing Factory Tour (60.00 $)
- PNAA Awards & Scholarships Dinner (85.00 $)
Subject to change without notice.
1. Fill in and sign the registration form and send it to Kerstin Hungerland via E-Mail (+49 511 35 77 92 10 | firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Afterwards you will receive the receipt for the organizational fee and we will register you for the conference and the associated activities.
3. The journey as well as accommodation has to be organized and paid by the participant. We recommend booking a room in the Embassy Suites Seattle North Lynnwood. Discounted loging rates are offered for participants of the confernce by this hotel and other area hotels. You will find further information at: https://www.pnaa.net/events-articles-view/620-2020-conference-lodging
For further questions please contact Dr. Henrik Brokmeier (+49 511 35 77 92 24 | email@example.com).